How to get help
To get help, please call 04-389-7122 or email us right now and we will talk you through the various options. Whatever your problem might be, we are here to offer possible solutions so that you can stop worrying and get the help you need.
(We help local people in Wellington City and Suburbs up to Johnsonville. For other areas in the Wellington Region please view the National Website)
Where to get help
We would love for you to visit us at 207 Riddiford Road, Newtown. Our welfare office is located around the back and above our Vinnies Shop, across the street from McDonalds.
When to get help
Drop in today (Monday-Friday 9AM-4:30PM) and we can start on the path towards finding you what you need.
What we can do to help
We can offer:
- Food parcels when your income falls short
- Affordable or free furniture
- Available from our Vinnies Op Shops.
- Referrals to counselling (free or paid)
- Referrals to emergency shelter
- Budgeting Advice through our Social Worker
- Advocacy for difficult issues
- Free Baby clothing/Maternity clothing and other pregnancy related support through our Pregnancy Assistance Office and links to other agencies.
Don’t see what you were looking for in the above list? Give us a call, and we will see what we can do. In today’s world we are so accustomed to tick boxes that it is easy to forget that each person is unique. That is why we offer one-on-one support, tailored to your needs.
Get help today!