There are so many different ways that you can get help someone today, and we are so happy that you are considering making a difference by using St Vincent de Paul.
To help you figure out what type of help you are able to give, read more about your options:
- Go shopping and buy at your local Vinnies shop which allows you to get what you need, while giving back to your community.
- Donate books, goods, clothes and other quality goods for us to resell at an affordable price for those in need. Additionally, the money made goes back towards funding our welfare programs so that we can continue to help those in need.
- Donate non-perishable food right after you finish your grocery shopping so that other local families can have a good meal.
- Donate money online.
- Donate your time by Volunteering at your local Vinnies shop.
- Join your local St Vincent de Paul Conference and be directly involved in one-on-one welfare giving.